Catholic School Employment Opportunities
- Interested applicants may apply for administrative and teaching opportunities in Catholic schools in two ways.
- Forward a resume and completed application to the Catholic Schools Office, 1626 N. Union Street, Wilmington, DE 19806. Your file will be shared with principals who indicate a desire to hire someone in the position(s) for which you have applied.
- Contact the person listed in the Contact section about a particular opening. If hired, a resume and application must be submitted to the Catholic Schools Office for the personnel file.
- It is recommended that interested candidates pursue both options to seek employment in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Wilmington.
- Teacher Application
- Administrator Application
|Position||Full Time/Part Time||School||Contact|
|Emmaus Teacher |
|Full Time||St. Mark's' High School|
2501 Pike Creek Road, Wilmington, DE 19808
|Advanced Math Teacher grade 4-8||Part Time||Saint Ann School|
2006 Shallcross Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19806
|Pat Grant, Principal|
|Middle School ELA, Religion and Social Studies||Full Time||Holy Cross|
631 South State Street
302-674-5787, ext 137
|Computer Teacher, Grades PreK - 5||Part Time||St. Peter the Apostle|
515 Harmony Street, New Castle, DE 19720
|Full Time||St. Elizabeth School|
1500 Cedar Street
Wilmington, DE 19805
|Teacher - Grades 5-8 Social Studies|
|Full Time||Nativity Prep|
1515 Linden St. Wilmington, DE 19801
|Yachira Torres |