Counselor Observations and Evaluation
- Professional Standards and Indicators for School Counselors
- Observation and Evaluation Process
- Summative Evaluation
- School Counselor Policies and Procedures
- Mental Health in Schools: Strategies for Support from Delaware Counselor News
- Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center: MARC – Resources
- DSCA Bylaws Draft
PowerSchool Counselor Tip – To use the Counselor’s Dashboard, select a student and click on Counselor’s Dashboard (the last option on the left vertical menu). This dashboard will display a student’s current grades (Quick Lookup), Historical Grades, Net Access, and their Schedule. It’s a great “snapshot” of the student!
The Critical Role of the School Counselor – If challenges in classroom behavior or academic achievement are evident, the school counselor can play a critical role in supporting the student, their family, and the teacher. Here is a great resource to share with families in your school about what services and interventions the school counselor can provide.